We have a few spots available for volunteers to help us out this season. If you are interested in volunteering with us, send us an e-mail with your availability and we will try and fit you into our growing system! Volunteers get veggies! Thank you for your interest.
How to be a “Good” Local Food Supporter
- Buy local food as often as possible. (Know where your food comes from.)
- Make it a part of your weekly routine
- Come by and visit our farm stand!
- Go to local Farmers Markets. They are usually every weekend, rain or shine, from May to October.
- Shop like you would at the grocery store for produce. Spend $20 on the freshest produce available and on people who need it! (We vote with our money.)
- See if there are volunteer opportunities available with local farms and volunteer.
- Attend Local Food Community Events.
- Visit a local diversified farm! (Call in Advance!)
- Sign up to be a member owner of the Cedar Falls Co-op